LBPEA MAIN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» LBPEA SURVEY
CBL CONCERN EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm by walalang

» Having Good news to know shipping outside USA
CBL CONCERN EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm by Mangerpola

» The LONGEST WAY IS A SHORT CUT
CBL CONCERN EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm by Bonzenti

» DESIDERATA
CBL CONCERN EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 pm by Bonzenti

» KNOW YOUR PEOPLE BEFORE PLACING THEM
CBL CONCERN EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 pm by Bonzenti

» REQUEST OF BONZENTI TO DELETE HIS MESSAGE
CBL CONCERN EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm by Bonzenti

» Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
CBL CONCERN EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 am by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region VII
CBL CONCERN EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 am by neilbohollc

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region II
CBL CONCERN EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:20 pm by antonio p. cepeda jr.

» STATEMENT OF CONDITION (2007-2008 OBLIGATION)
CBL CONCERN EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 am by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region XII
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region XI
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region X
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region VIII
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region VI
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region V
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region NCR-E
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:59 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region NCR-D
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:54 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region NCR-C
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm by LPC

» Remittance / Payments (Jan-Sept 2008) - Region NCR-B
CBL CONCERN EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 pm by LPC

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CBL CONCERN

Go down

CBL CONCERN Empty CBL CONCERN

Post  LPC Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 am

The Regional Governors, LBPEA

Good Day!

Sorry if I, as president of LBPEA, was not able to act on your request for fund, thus stalling the good undertakings of LBPEA conceptualized in your local chapter. When you submitted the documents that we asked you as support for the 20% share we have computed based on the remittance from your area, the Voucher was prepared immediately.

However, despite our desire to release as fast as possible what is due to the local area, it could not be done without the concurrence of the treasurer. I don't want to argue about the duties and powers of the treasurer only because he is the counter signatory of this disbursement. He certainly could not be blamed if he is extra cautious in disbursing LBPEA fund for his credibility is always put at risk because he is mandated by our CBL.

Even if we have planned very noble undertakings for LBPEA that need disbursement of fund, in the event that the treasurer disagrees, he will prevail and the disbursement would not be possible.

Also, even if all the other officers fully perpetrate themselves in the LBPEA Office, still most tangible projects would not be produced if the treasurer will always feel hesitant due to fear that he will be ultimately held liable in case the project turns ill-fated. Hence, the success of the implementation of every LBPEA undertaking would always depend on how the treasurer views these said proposals. Even more, as I said, I don't like to question his choices for what he decides on is under his authority as officer. This same authority which even overpowers that of the President and the Board of Directors, makes their positions look inferior rather than what they are supposed to be.

Therefore, it could be said that there are some flaws in the CBL which contributed to this disappointment in our part. With this, we must all seek for the appropriate agenda to solve the problem at hand so as to propel LBPEA into a dynamic and productive institution for the general welfare of its members.

Given this opportunity, I would like to propose what I believe would be best to avoid the reoccurring of such situation. First, we have to exonerate the Treasurer from monetary accountability for the disbursements in pursuance of LBPEA projects which he did not initiate. Then, let the President be held sole accountable/liable for the disbursement of fund for LBPEA which the Board of Directors has initiated/recommended and/or he, himself, has implemented.

With all these in mind, I would guarantee you that I would do every possible move to ensure that there would be no more similar hindrances to the disbursements for essential projects of our institution. For the mean time, it is best that you coordinate with the Treasurer to follow-up or inquire about the details of your requests. I hope this letter enlightens those who have already submitted their Account but the 20% share not yet credited.
Thank you.

LPC

Please visit the following LBPEA Website:
Welcome to LBPEA VISAYAS Forums
LBPEA VISAYAS <member@forumotion.com>